"Petite mom in this big world"
ENTRY• Archive• LINKIES• Quotes

A Special Change | Part 1 |
Thursday, 2 October 2014 • 04:48 • 0 comments
بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم





Assalamualaikum wbt.
Sedar tak sedar, dah Oktober. Cepatnya masa berlalu. Banyak yg perlu di buat beberapa bulan ni untuk persiapan wedding Disember nanti. Pejam celik pejam celik dah 6 tahun sy kenal Mr.Him ni.
Kebanyakan org akan terkejut, " seriously 6 years? u should get married with him girl " tu la yg selalu mereka akan cakap. Do I ever experience love before Mr.Him? Hmm. Nope. Dialah 1st love sy. Oh my~ tiba2 nak cheesy pla kan. haha,

Special change. When was the last time someone made you feel special? That one time when your expectations were minus zero and out of no where someone perceptive enough did something incredibly thoughtful for you and blew you away? Everything is special. I love him and his beautiful heart. 



PASTFUTURE
Petite Mom

Hello! I'm NorSalihah. Petite mom to my fav daughter and having petite family in this big world. Having a bless marriage with my fav husband. This is my own blogskin coding. Gonna make another design for free.


Petite Family
Married to my love, Azizul Ghani. Mom to my dear daughter, Raudhatul Jannah